Mankind In all his wisdom has fallen short once again. And how did we do this?
We created electricity, possibly one of the greatest inventions in man kind’s history.
Our greatest invention is turning out to be one of our greatest headaches.
The shortage of power, the rapid consumption of non-renewable energy, the ever-increasing demand for power supply, the daily warnings about our environment are enough signs to tell us that it’s time we do something. So what do we do? First, we need to become educated on the subject. What are the different ways of producing electricity? I think that’s the first place we should start.
The two most common forms of producing electricity that’s free and wont hurt the environment is Solar Power and wind Power generation.
1. Solar power or a solar home lighting system converts solar energy into electrical energy for your home. This is done via cells that are charged with solar energy.
2. A typical wind power system comprises of a tower and five blades to churn out wind energy.
Advantages of using Solar or Wind Power
• Reduced dependability on exhausting resources: Who wants to depend on public utilities all the time? Living off the grid helps you rely only on your resources and not the ones supplied by governments or corporations. .
• Freedom of usage of naturally available resources: How would you feel when you don’t have to pay for the power you use? Wouldn’t it be delightful to use as much power as you want without worrying about the electricity meter? The Solar solutions and the Wind power solutions are the answers to your power quest (well, literally!).
• Reduced power costs, helping save your money: The alternate power solutions give you a return on investment very soon, thus making the power supply to your home eventually free!
• Making way for a healthier environment. Cut down on the usage of non-renewable sources of energy. There is a great feeling you get when you produce energy that is
Clean, efficient and free.
If you are thinking it is not very feasible to live off the grid, look for alternate power solutions and you will be surprised to learn that they are not only cost-effective but also extremely feasible.